The Rowland Group, one of the top-producing real estate teams in downtown Chicago, wanted to take a new approach to social media marketing. Instead of going with the industry flow — solely posting photos of home interiors, just solds, or coming soon properties — the team wanted to consistently use social platforms to provide value to first-time homebuyers with a personal touch.
Downfield Media provided social media management services, content creation, content strategy, photo/video editing, and media pitching to Rowland Group agents. The new content strategy focused on increasing Instagram follows and engagement, creating Twitter and LinkedIn pages, and boosting posts through Facebook.
● With the new social strategy in place, the brand's Instagram following doubled in just two months and quadrupled in less than a year.
● The brand's Facebook paid reach doubled, and organic reach tripled over the same period compared to the previous year.
● Jason Rowland, founder of the Rowland Group, earned placement in three publications over three months, including in one of Illinois' top realtor magazines.
● Nominated for 'Best Social Presence' among all Compass Chicagoland agents in 2020
● Selected to speak on a panel about social media at Compass' national summit